Cloud And Virtualization
Which Cloud Services is Right for My Business?
There’s little mystery about why cloud computing is having such an impact on how organizations like yours do business. It boosts agility, productivity, scalability and flexibility, improves hardware utilization, increases availability and decreases operational costs while makes the “business of business” easier to manage and maintain. But, choosing a cloud solution with the right range of features and benefits can be tricky, and a seamless migration of your systems to a public, private or hybrid solution takes planning and expertise. Our Cloud services specialists have the tricks of the trade to help you increase productivity and office efficiency through making the most effective use of cloud technology.
Why Businesses Trust Intelligent IT co. with Their Cloud?
At Intelligent IT co. we combine data center, managed cloud, virtualization, hosted computing and hosted application expertise to create cutting-edge, cloud solutions that can be easily scaled to meet your unique requirements. Our unique approach has proven over time to make your computing process much faster and more reliable while lowering your IT costs. Our Cloud team are
Certified cloud solution engineers and technicians who can help you with:
- Complete Cloud Infrastructure Design, Implementation and Maintenance
- Migration to Cloud
- VM Management
- Secure Cloud File Sharing
- Hosted Applications (office 35, Google Apps, Dropbox, Box.net, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Cloud Security and Backup Solutions
- Cloud Monitoring
Top 4 Reason Why Businesses Choose Virtualization:
- Do More With Less – Consolidated cloud servers with optimized workloads allow you to get more from existing resources.
- Reduced IT Costs – Less hardware and reduced IT administration efforts. Our clients save an average of 50-70% in overall IT costs.
- Business Continuity – Eliminate downtime, securely backup data without interruption and recover immediately from any unplanned outages.
- Increased Flexibility – Fast provisioning and dynamic load balancing for improved application performance.