Network and Security
Don’t Let Your Network Slow You Down
- Virtualization technologies
- Routing and switching implementation
- Complete Wide Area Network(WAN) solutions, including site-to-site links, remote access, and Virtual Private Networks(VPN)
- Comprehensive network security solutions, security audits, policy reviews, firewall installation and maintenance, automated data backup, disaster recovery and business continuity planning, anti-virus protection, SPAM filtering solutions, anti-spyware and malware solutions, and resource access control.
- We are authorized resellers and certified from most major hardware and software manufacturers, including Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Dell, IBM, Cisco Systems, Symantec, Citrix, VMware, and others.
- Full service network analysis, design, deployment, maintenance, optimization, migration, expansion, and troubleshooting.
- Local Area Networks and cabling up to gigabit ethernet speeds
- Fiber, Cable, DSL, and other Internet connectivity solutions
- Wireless LAN and Internet access solutions
- Server setup and administration.
Network Security Solutions
Network security and protection is probably the most fundamental aspect of any business’s network.
We go beyond our way to make sure your network is secured and reliable. Using our unique audit and optimization techniques we can prevent most of the cyber-attacks and by using the state of the art monitoring software and hardware we are able to attend any issues before it gets to the user.
To fully protect a network, multiple layers of security would need to be implemented and in place to respond to various types of threat that a network could face.
We can help you with any part of your network security implementations including:
- Vulnerability and Penetration Testing
- Compliance (HIPAA, PCI and SEC)
- User Activity Monitoring
- SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)
- MDM (Mobile Device Management) with MAAS360
- Password Management
- Managed Firewall
- Managed Anti-Virus
Why Our Clients Love Our Support?
At Intelligent IT co. we use the most modern technologies and the tools from many of our industry leading partners such as Cisco, SonicWALL, SolarWind, and ConnectWise in bringing our clients the best resources in maintaining and protecting their computer network and infrastructure.
By providing a dedicated team and dedicated account manager you will talk with the same person whenever you might have issues or questions, these individuals are able to assist you right away and they are familiar with your business, network, and devices.
In case of an emergency, we have the experts and resources to deal with any small or larger network problems. Our average response time is less than 15 minutes and in most cases our network team will be deployed right away to take care of the issue.